I have been looking for a new summer shoe, and have had my eyes on the Chanel espadrilles for a long time.
They are the perfect summer shoe… wear them with jeans and t-shirt, bikini or summer dress.
Now I just need to save my pennies as these puppies have a price tag.
Due to the fact that England is playing again today in the World Cup vs Uruguay. I thought that we should celebrate Britain and what truly amazing Kingdom it is… no bias intended (NOT).
The best way to celebrate England/Britain is to deck yourself and your house in flag gear. So if you are wanting to get your Brit on, or if you have a special British person in your life…these ideas make great gifts!
-Referring to image above-
1. Are you the kind of person that dreams England? Then snuggle under this Union Jack duvet cover… it is sure to keep you warm on a night.
2. There isn’t a better gift than a home made on… so get your chef on and bake a cake! The one above is a sponge cake… but you could also make a trifle! Very British, and delicious.
3. Need a new pair of shoes for the summer? Well our darling friends at Toms have come out with the most perfect Union Jack shoe (I will be adding these to my collection!).
4. By adding a few colored throw cushions onto a bed or couch, it can really brighten up a space, and add some character, with this Union Jack cushion your room will be full of character… amazing character that is.
5. How else to get everyone to look and see your true pride for Britain, than this England flag phone case… everyone will be look and tell you how amazing you are.
I hope you enjoy these gift ideas, and are able to make that Brit in your life truly happy!
COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!
So I received an e-mail from Pinterest the other day, about how nail art is trending. After seeing the e-mail I started to notice on my days out that nail art is trending, on the hands of old and young alike.
I have tried to do some nail art before, and failed drastically so I tend to stick to the, boring one color (fav color… Chanel Black Pearl). However I do think nail art is super cool and would love to practice again.
So after searching I came across a blog called ‘nailed it’ (www.blognailedit.co), there are so many different styles of nails for you to try out along with step by steps.
My goal is to follow at least a few of these nail tutorials, to jazz up my summer wardrobe.
How do you wear your nails?
I was hanging out with my friend over the weekend, and we got to talking about… beauty hacks. These little ingenious notes are taking over the internet space like crazy! So I thought I would jump on board and give you my top 5 beauty hacks.
1. To set your lipstick, hold a tissue over your lips and dust your fav translucent powder over the tissue.
2. Dust baby powder over lashes in between mascara application for ‘false’ lash look
3. Conceal dark under eye circles by using, orange eyeshadow before concealer.
4. Use school glue as a base coat, before applying glitter. This makes it A LOT easier to remove.
5. Heating up your eyeliner pencil creates are more intense ‘gel-liner’ like pencil…. remember to let it cool down.
Beauty hacks are a fun thing to experiment with and change up your boring day to day routine. Give some a go!