Due to the fact that England is playing again today in the World Cup vs Uruguay. I thought that we should celebrate Britain and what truly amazing Kingdom it is… no bias intended (NOT).
The best way to celebrate England/Britain is to deck yourself and your house in flag gear. So if you are wanting to get your Brit on, or if you have a special British person in your life…these ideas make great gifts!
-Referring to image above-
1. Are you the kind of person that dreams England? Then snuggle under this Union Jack duvet cover… it is sure to keep you warm on a night.
2. There isn’t a better gift than a home made on… so get your chef on and bake a cake! The one above is a sponge cake… but you could also make a trifle! Very British, and delicious.
3. Need a new pair of shoes for the summer? Well our darling friends at Toms have come out with the most perfect Union Jack shoe (I will be adding these to my collection!).
4. By adding a few colored throw cushions onto a bed or couch, it can really brighten up a space, and add some character, with this Union Jack cushion your room will be full of character… amazing character that is.
5. How else to get everyone to look and see your true pride for Britain, than this England flag phone case… everyone will be look and tell you how amazing you are.
I hope you enjoy these gift ideas, and are able to make that Brit in your life truly happy!
COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!