I was hanging out with my friend over the weekend, and we got to talking about… beauty hacks. These little ingenious notes are taking over the internet space like crazy! So I thought I would jump on board and give you my top 5 beauty hacks.
1. To set your lipstick, hold a tissue over your lips and dust your fav translucent powder over the tissue.
2. Dust baby powder over lashes in between mascara application for ‘false’ lash look
3. Conceal dark under eye circles by using, orange eyeshadow before concealer.
4. Use school glue as a base coat, before applying glitter. This makes it A LOT easier to remove.
5. Heating up your eyeliner pencil creates are more intense ‘gel-liner’ like pencil…. remember to let it cool down.
Beauty hacks are a fun thing to experiment with and change up your boring day to day routine. Give some a go!